BaseballCardDatabase.com

Check out What's New...Awesome stuff

No holds barred discussion regarding anything and everhting remotely related to the MLB and this site.

Check out What's New...Awesome stuff

Postby TwinsCards » Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:12 am

If you don't check on a daily basis, you are missing some great stuff. Lots of people loading stuff but users sudsyvb and heattreat have been loading a lot of cool stuff..and not just in cards....check out pubs and memorabilia too.

Thanks to everyone who contributes. Can't wait to get back to my collection so I can start loading again. A year away is too long. The first set I'm going to work on is the TSN Conlon Collection. If I remember right, it's a 1200 card set broken down into 2 or 3 years. Think I have most in the collection but have to go back and check. Also want to start filling in the gaps on the 1974-1980 Topps.

Still lots of improvements to come and some ideas I have floating around that I'll have to run by jobiwan to get implemented.

2 weeks left in Korea and then back to the UK for 3 years.

Blake
Blake Meyer
TwinsCards.com
TwinsCards

Re: Check out What's New...Awesome stuff

Postby twinsfan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:28 pm

Hi Blake
Stay safe. I voted for your band.

Twinsfan
twinsfan

Re: Check out What's New...Awesome stuff

Postby jobiwan » Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:53 pm

Great to hear it Blake. I bet you're excited to be back in the UK and Western civilization. This little monster you've created in a website continues to spawn. Can't wait to hear your ideas on future developments.
jobiwan
Site Admin

Return to BaseballCardDatabase.com Forum